2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is LOG MY DAY SP. Z O.O. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Pileckiego 67/309, code 02-781. NIP: 5252476638, KRS: 142358119.
3. To ensure the security of entrusted data, internal procedures and recommendations have been developed to prevent the disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. Our measures are designed to protect users’ personal data at a level appropriate to the applicable laws.
Data Collected On The Website
1. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing the agreement concluded between the parties.
2.The website performs the functions of obtaining data about users and their behavior in the following way:
– through voluntarily entered data required in the contact form,
– through voluntarily entered data as part of questionnaire surveys
3. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
Your Rights and Obligations:
1. The User is entitled to:
– the right to access data and obtain a copy of the data,
– the right to correct the data,
– the right to delete data,
– the right to limit data processing,
– the right to object to data processing,
– the right to transfer data,
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
2. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
How the data will be used
1. The User’s personal data is processed by the Administrator in order to answer the questions contained in the contact form and to send commercial information.
2. Personal data may be processed by authorized persons by the Administrator for the purposes of handling the process of answering questions in the contact form.
3. Personal data may be transferred to entities providing technical support for the operation of the website.
4. The Administrator has the right to disclose the User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under the applicable law.
5. The administrator reserves the right to process personal data after withdrawing consent to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary to pursue possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige him to retain data.
1. The website may contain links to other websites. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that the User should read.